Monday, January 18, 2010

Bully bully, no pissin' on me.


Ok I think I can write a little something about why the movie North Country/and the book has chewed at me so hard. I have been studying the bully's ways with a professional PHD sort of friend, and she has very gently lead me through all the bullying that has happened in my existance. Now that I have awoken to it , I am damned sick of it. Back off, I say!! No throwing water on me to wake up, no greasy turkey legs stuck in my face, no whipping me with a belt for wearing too many colors, ETC!!! I've had it up to here (way up tp there)with all of it. I will not stand by silently and wonder what the hell is going on. I will call whomever on it. It is not good for me heart. That is all I can say about it on this fine Martin Luther King's day. He knew a few things about Bullying, I know he did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment