Saturday, December 26, 2009

faces faces faces


     I am thinking back on the         fantastic face images I saw in Bisbee and how I was so engrossed with the artistic way of the town. I am being pulled there, if not in body, in spirit.  I know that I have some ancient history in that area from my own life(with my parents having been stationed in Ft. Huachuca, and having left their existance on the planet there) but there is something deeper that pulls me, maybe it's the land and how familiar that is, but the fabulous creative drive there also frees a part of me that is held in check most of the time...I feel that most folks don't understand how much it means to me to have full expression, but I felt a comfort in Bisbee that has been growing as I reflect upon it. Anyway, here are some of the faces that pulled, impressed, intoxicted and are some of my favorite libations I can guzzle and swizzle!! In fact I could be a total dipsomaniac;                                 swilling,   swigging,    and tipplerizing on art.


2 comments:

  1. I like those top two photos. I can't remember where the top one came from though: Maybe on Brewery Gulch?

    I saw flat frog-cake in the other post too. I can't believe you could tell it was a frog... did you know right away what it was? Did you actually pick it up?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I didn't pick it up. I saw another frog that was perfectly formed and need to post that photo, but it was an alert that said "Frogs About!!" SO I was on the lookout, and sure enough, they were there.

    ReplyDelete